Quilts of Valor

countrystitcher

I have a personal testimony for Quilts of Valor. One of my local quild members is a nurse and in the service now stationed in Germany at the hospital. Her last e-mail mentioned all the quilts received from Quilts of Valor and how very much they are appreciated by the men and women who come to her hospital floor. Of course being a quilter herself she so enjoys looking at all of them as they are given out. It is a touch of home for those far away from family. So for those of you who have particiated - thank you and God Bless Your Stitches!

Sharon

The Country Stitcher

I too love to be able to contribute to Quilts of Valor, I have seen and heard so many wonderful stories and articles about the recipients joy and over whelming appreciation for these Gifts of Love,

My son recieved one the last time he returned from Deployment and loved his. I am happy to say that he is on his way home again after his second deployment and I am keeping him in prayer still until he arrives safely home. We are so excited and anxious to see him. He will have been gone almost a year with one short 5 week break in between deployments. We are looking forward to spending the holidays together and having him home for a longer period of time now. Praise the Lord!!! Jeanne

The woman holding the other side of the quilt is my neighbor and she heads up our local quilts of valor. Another member and also a friend of mine made the quilt and when she heard my son had been injured she wanted him to have the quilt that she had just finished. So once he got back home it was given to him. Thank God it was not a life threatening injury and he was able to finish his duty. I will thank him for everyone when I get my arms around his neck again for a great big Thank you Huggggggggggg. Jeanne

Archived