posting u2u messages

miss jacque

hi everyone,

I must be having a brunette moment cause for the life of me I cannot figure out how to reply to my u2u. I can read them but DUH can't figure out how to reply. So to everyone who has sent me messages I am promiss i am not ignoring you I am just to computer illiterate to figure out how to answer.

Miss Jacque

MISS JACQUE

first hit the submit changes button at the bottom. that will bring up the message you are replying to. Either highlight and delete the message or put your curser in front of the

and hit the enter key a few times to make space to type. then write your message and hit sent u2u

give it a try. Jeanne

Hi Miss Jacque, you do need the u2u you are replying to, open, then, if you scroll down the page of the u2u a bit, you will see where you can select one of several options. One of them sould be reply, I think.. select it and scroll a bit further and click on the tab down there, it says something like make changes, or save changes.. etc.. the email should pop up again, and you can either put your cursor at the very top left and start typing, or I just put my cursor at the very top left of the message box, hit enter a couple times, to move the original down, and go back to the top left corner and type the message.. again scroll down to find the send, or whatever you want to do, and click on the tab or button.. it will send the u2u, but it sometimes on my computer, doesn't look like anything has happened.. check the info in the top left of the u2u page and see if it indiacates the message has been sent. If I'm wrong about any of this, someone will let you know for sure.

Sorry Jeanne, didn't see your reply till I entered this..

RitaR

Archived