well duh!!!

Ok so last week I posted a thread about my machine vibrating. I got lots of great advice. Today my SIL helped me with it and the first thing he saw was the nuts that hold the SR wheels on the talbe carriage were missing. My machine was just sitting on them. Now mind you I have been quilting that way for a while. My brother from Germany helped me with my wheels three months ago and I guess between us both we forgot to put the nuts back on. My SIL then got about twelve levels and balanced my table perfectly. I was very happy when he was done. I have a quilt loaded so I hope that solved the probelm.

Nora, where in the world did your SIL get 12 levels? Does he work in the tool department at Home Depot or whaaaat? ;) OMG-- now...that's the way to level a table without chasing the bubble like I do!!! :P

Would your SIL and his 12 levels be willing to travel the continent to level all of our tables? I think he could be the 12-Level traveling table tool guy and we could keep him busy, I think. Whatcha think?

Archived