SOLD

I am trying to clean out my quilting room and have listed some items on eBay. There are quilt tops, a Welsh Beauty pre-printed wholecloth, Langa Lapu sun-dyed batik wholecloths, Superior thread, Hartley micro drive, Shiva Paintstik sets, and etc. I will be listing a whole bunch more "quilty" items in the next few days as well. Here's the link for anyone who wants a bargain!! LOL!!

I also love Langa Lapu fabrics!!! They are AMAZING!!! They never bleed and the fabric is excellent quality. I have worked with many pieces of this fabric and have never had a single problem with color discharge, even when pieced with white and washed in the washing machine on hot.

The wholecloth you saw was for one of my favorite customer's... She entered it into the Bootheel Quilt Show a few years back and won the 1st place ribbon for machine quilting!!! :PLOL!!! She got quite a kick out of that- saying that she did nothing except buy the Langa Lapu wholecloth from me and pay me to quilt it! LOL!!!!:P

Pru (who owns Langa Lapu and does the dyeing) is an awesome person as well. I get a little crazy when I can see them in person though..... One year, I bought 13 Langa wholecloths at Houston and had to ship them home at the cost of $86!!!! YIKES!!!

Archived