My Baby is Fixed

What a pleasure is was to have Beth and her husband over. They fixed a lot of little things that apparently added up to not being able to quilt. My"Charlotte" is again purring along just great. Beth I cannot thank you enough for all your help. I am doing the happy dance.

Nora

Millennium

Washougal WA

Beth and her husband got my table level. They worked on the drive and bobbin area as that had some wiggle room in it causing a clacketty clack sound when I sewed. They checked my brushes and blew out that area by the motor with canned air. A lot of black dust came out of there. They checked to make sure it was still properly timed. I know I have forgotten something. Beth you can chime in anytime. They spent about a hour and a half here and it was great fun having them indeed.

Nora

I finally remembered what else. We adjusted your encoder wheel so that it was riding in the center, and not on the top of the rim.

Glad to hear that the two of you are getting along again. Love the quilt that you had loaded, and how you are quilting it. You're going to need to post pictures and tell the story. How's that for leaving the gang hanging?

Archived