Different Pattern Port?

LauraJ

Someone posted that they got a wooden pattern port and I (dumb dumb here) forgot to put that topic in my favorites for future look/see. It's not the one from the pattern man.

Anyone remember and can send me the url?

Thanks and HAPPY QUILTING NEW YEAR!!!

Judy purchased a Topper from us this year.

The plain Topper base is used with a stylus or you may upgrade to a holder for both the included stylus and your laser.

Email address below.

We are in the process of updating the web site with new offerings. You will be the first to know when Den perfects the Pantos-from-the-Front unit--I got one for Christmas!!!

Thanks to everyone for their support this year. Dennis and I are very grateful for the encouragement and to APQS for this forum where new gadgets can be offered and discussed. Happy New Year!

It's a tray that goes on the rollers that you can put paper blocks in, tools, etc. It's plastic of some sort, so you can see where you are quilting, etc. There are dowels that go from the tray on the sides of the rollers so you can roll your fabric and not move the tray. It was made in oak or walnut - I've tried goggling and still can't find it.

(The Topper is going to be a future purchase!! I love working from the front.)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived