APQS Hosts Seminar for Increasing Quilt Shop Profits

Let a Long-Arm Quilting Machine Make You Money

In this 1-hour free presentation, quilt shop owners will hear first-hand from a long-arm quilting entrepenuer. Connie Keller of Lewisville, Texas, will share how investing in long-arm quilting machines has created a profitable business.

We'll cover the following:

* Deciding what machine is right for you

* Teaching classes for using the machine

* How to price machine rentals and custom quilting

* How to generate more sales

Please join Heidi Kaisand, APQS National Sales Manager, as we host long-arm quilting business woman Connie Keller in this informative 1-hour presentation.

Where

Three free seminars will be held on a telephone conference line. Space is limited. Call Alison at 800-426-7233 and register for the seminar of your choice. Alison will provide you with the conference line to call at the selected time.

When

March 25 at 2 p.m. (CDT)

March 31 at 10 a.m. (CDT)

April 1 at Noon (CDT)

Hope you can join us.

It's a telephone conference call. No pictures, no classes. Call Alison and she will give you the code that you use to call into the conference call.- see Heidi's message above for Alison's phone number.

Once you get the phone number and code from Alison, you just call in during the specified time and date, enter the code, put your phone on speaker and listen/participate in the call!

It's that easy.

I've been thinking about this opportunity. I'll be opening a quilt shop in Up State NY early May 09. The commercial space is not big enough to have my millie set up.

The nearest APQS dealers is more than a 6 hour drive. I would love to take a class. It's hard to tell what I'm doing wrong when I don't have anything to compare it too!

• 1 month later...

I have been quilting for about 4 years. I love to do art and theme quilts and am now ready to move on to quilt finishing for myself and for clients. I have settled on the APQS Millenium. It's a great machine! My ponder. A used machine is much more affordable than a new one, however, the new ones have an 8 years warranty. Unheard of !! If I would get the used machine - I would have enough money left over to upgrade to a new embroidery machine. Any thoughts?::D:D

Thanks so much. It is really hard to know what to do. I haven't heard of anyone having any real problems with the APQS Milleniums that can't be fixed with a phone call. I plan to know everything I can about the machine - I do on my embroidery machine now - and that saves lots of headaches. I'm going to "test drive" both this week on Wednesday and that hopefully help me make the decision. I already have quilters calling me to longarm their quilts.

I hope eventually to have a computer put on the Millenium, but that is out of reach $ wise right now.

Archived