help! emergency!

I was soooo lucky to be trusted with testing Bonnie's CD!!

I volunteered the quilt for her demo--a bosomy, voluptuous Stack-n-Whack pieced by a new piecer. That puppy had nine blocks and nine mountains. Two Mt. Everests and a couple of Mt. Rainiers along with some lesser mountains and a foothill or two!

It was amazing to watch Bonnie flatten those D-cups! It is like magic! I kept thinking-no way!! And then she just sprayed and steamed, patted and poked, tugged a bit and ironed it ALL FLAT!!!!!

Yes, Dory, the CD is ready--

I hope I haven't jumped the gun here!!

Bonnie?? Taking orders now??:cool::cool::cool:

Oh, Linda...you always get the fun stuff first! Either your Dennis is making it or you're testing! We need a green face, because I'm green with envy!!:D

Bonnie knows I'm in line for one when they're ready. I've been bugging her long enough...

Linda, we may be headed your way between the 25th and April 1 -- are you around?

Sorry we got off subject there Shannon about your customer and the bad fabric--

I would like to venture that if your customer has a driving "confort zone" and was irritated about the fabric problem, she may have an anxiety disorder.

( Don't you love long-distance, third-party diagnoses of other people?? Sorry--I have a good-good friend who is exactly like this--drives one route once a week to do her errands and she has clustered them in the same area of town so she won't have to drive on a busy road. And please don't spring any decision on her--she needs at least three days lead time if I want to visit or take her somewhere. The upshot is, she has borderline OCD/anxiety issues. I love her and help her and understand her. But that is how she is.)

Your customer may need gentle handling--you are a sweet, caring person and I know it will work out for you.:)

Archived