Will someone help ?

I bring my laptop w/me to Glenda my dear. MB is DEFINITLY better than I am at posting pics im sure.

I finally figured out my program that if I save it as "best for web" it makes the perfect picture (size) whichever site i'm on, it automatically lets it display.

Counting the days!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see you ALL!!!

MB...I was hoping (in a way of course) that if you DID get laid off, I was going to call you, as Hubby has his meeting on April 6, and I was going to see if ya wanted to "hang out".

However, WORK comes FIRST!!! I'll just have to pout that day and anticipate seeing you 4 weeks later at MQS. LOVE YOU GIRL!!!

if you want to give it a try I posted these instructions earlier and you maybe can figure it out from them, Here you go give it a try.

You can post pics yourself with no problem. Just take a digital picture from your computer and open up the paint program that comes with every windows computer. Don't know about Apple computer if that is what you have. anyway once you open the picture in paint ( you can find Paint in programs under accessories usually) go to the Image tab at the top of the menu and under Image tab you will find Attributes. that will tell you the size of your picture. It usually is about 1200 x 1400 or something close to that. you want it to be only about 500 x 700. so you go back under the same image tab and click stretch and skew option. there you will see stretch and horizontal and vertical box with 100% in each. change that 100 to 50% in each and then go back and look at the attributes again and see if your picture is closer to the size you need it to be. if it is save the file with a new name in it's new size. Remember where you saved it so you can find it when you want to post it to the forum.

See simple now got to the bottom of the post or start a new one (don't use quick reply) you will see at the bottom of the reply a browse box. click that and it will let you find the file you save. once it is there you just post your messag and voila yo have a picture. If by chance it doesnt work you may have to go back and make it a little smaller. I don't have any problem with file that are about 700 x 500 or a little larger.

give it a try and let me know if it works for you. Jeanne

Originally posted by SheriB

MB...I was hoping (in a way of course) that if you DID get laid off, I was going to call you, as Hubby has his meeting on April 6, and I was going to see if ya wanted to "hang out".

However, WORK comes FIRST!!! I'll just have to pout that day and anticipate seeing you 4 weeks later at MQS. LOVE YOU GIRL!!!

Hey you, lets see...April 6th is on a Monday?? I have Friday's off...well you be here on Friday? I don't know if this schedule is going to hold...We are sooooo busy. Doubt there will be another lay off :(..;) I should be happy to have a job...and I am...I just need more free time. Who came up with a 40 hour work week anyway? :o

Archived