NQR Cow a Bunga Bag (my new pattern)

I was asked if I would post a photo of my new bag pattern. It is very fun to make and uses the new big cool prints fabulously. So I will post the photo, any one interested in a pattern can either have their local shop contact me or email me directly at kbatrus@comcast.net. Thanks Linda for the kudo's you made my day!2804578880103608595S425x425Q85.jpg and the smaller version Cow a Bunga 2 That cutie is my daughter;)2722208800103608595IecZuA_th.jpg thanks for looking! I have fun making the bags and teaching others. They are fun gifts and make great quilt carriers!

That is her sewing machine.

I love it! It was given to me by my father. My Aunt got the treadle and gave it to her son, who loves to sew too!

So they both went to loving homes. I named my long arm in her honor and my embroidery machine is Anna Marie which was my other grandma this way me and the two grandma's work together and I talk to them alot. It feels good:)

Thanks for noticing, some day I would love to get a treadle for my house, but now is not the time, someday though?

Archived