NQR a trip to Europe

My son and his wife, Sarah, left for Europe for 2 weeks yesterday. I hope he is still married when he comes back, he has quite the agenda.

He went to Europe with his cousin, Jennifer,in 2004 right out of college and emailed us from Rome with the following comment: "Everything here is really old and run down." (Ah, things are 3,000 years old, duh. )

He also informed us that traveling with his cousin Jennifer was like traveling with a bad pet.

1. he couldn't get anywhere fast

2. she was easily distracted and

3. she had to pee all the time.

YIKES, I raised him.

LOL:P:P:P Live and learn. You know he won't be traveling with her again or maybe he'll make an agenda that is not so packed full that Jennifer can move at her pace, be distracted enjoying what she is seeing and have time to find the bathrooms:P:P:P

OK Holly I am super confused! (which is easy for me) :P So, clarify... did your son marry his cousin Jennifer? Or are you saying that his new wife is a lot like his cousin Jennifer? ;) LOL! :P Joking aside, I am sure your son and his new wife will have a WONDERFUl honeymoon in Europe. I've been there twice and it is fascinating.

Mitch's first trip was with his cousin Jennifer 2004. He married Sarah 2007and they just left on the trip. The comments were about his cousin Jennifer.

Jennifer is now a school psychologist ,she grew up in California. She cannot find London on a world map and thinks Boston was in the Midwest. Mitch and Jen(cousin) were in a castle, in a throne room in Spain and she asked Mitchell "what country do you think they were the Kind and Queen of?" Jen saw a statue of Christopher Columbus in the harbor of Madrid or Barcelona (I can't remember which ) and her comment was " Oh, this is where he landed!"

Originally posted by hollyc

sorry, but she is also very blonde

Obviously! ;)

Originally posted by hollyc

.... Jen saw a statue of Christopher Columbus in the harbor of Madrid or Barcelona (I can't remember which ) and her comment was " Oh, this is where he landed!"

OMG! :P :P Jennifer definitely needed a history and geography lesson. ;)

Hmmm... Maybe Jennifer was the example comedians used for creating blonde jokes?

Archived