What are you working on?

Mrs.A

Hey Nancy!

George is taking a short break while I work on 2 more Frank Lloyd Wright wall hangings.

As soon as they are pieced, George will be up and humming once again.

What are you working on?

Do you have pix of Catrina to show us?

Please set up an account with webshots and I'll walk you through posting pix here for all to enjoy! It's easier than you think.

Take Care,

HI Jill:

La Catrina is completed but I haven't taken a photo yet. I don't think the quilting will show up much in a photo. I'm working on Swan Lake de los Muertos now...will try to get pics of both onto webshots so that you can help me get them from there onto the forum. Thanks for your offer, Nancy

Hi Nancy,

I don't have a George, but I'm in Indio, CA working on a tan! :cool: Headed your way on Tuesday. Will be in Oro Valley for 2 or 3 days before heading up north to Las Vegas, Salt Lake City, Montana, into Alberta and back home to BC.

Anything we shouldn't miss in your area?

Thanks, Shana. Yes, your imagination is probably pretty accurate. I'm awash in pink tulle as I write this :P

Hi Darlene: Love your books. That sounds like a grand trip! Oro Valley is a bit north of Tucson. If you're interested in seeing the Tucson quilt shops ( we have three pretty good ones ) , I'm available on Thursday to give you a tour. If you're interested in touristy things, I understand that the Biosphere (north of Oro Valley) is amazing but I've not been there personally.

I'm a George owner. I finally finished quilting a wedding quilt for my niece (the wedding was 2 years ago) last week and have it bound. George needed a new circuit board and one in the foot pedal, he had been blowing fuses since November. Fixed him in March and have been on the go since. I have another wedding quilt to begin the quilting as soon as I layer, and two more in the piecing works.

HI Nancy,

We just got into Oro Valley and of course my computer was the first thing I looked after. LOL Thanks so much for the offer, but I have to admit I'm on a strict fabric diet, AND hubby is along. :o When we got to the WorldMark Resort they gave us a map and recommendations of what to see in the 2 days we're here. This is a very beautiful area!

You sound just like us! All these amazing things the tourists do and we never take the time to see our own area. We've been to Whistler once in 45 years and the 2010 Winter Olympics are being held there next February. It's about a 3 hour drive from where we live. I think someday we'll have to play tourist in Vancouver, BC and see what the tourists see. It's a gorgeous city!

Archived