Midwest (formerly known as Nebraska) quilters

Hey, Ladies, Roxanne is coming for the Omaha Quilt Guild Show on June 5 so she can't come back on the 6th but she suggested the 27th as an alternate date. What do you all think? I'd like to go to the quilt show on the 6th if anyone wants to incorporate that into a shopping time and since I'm out of school the 27th sounds OK to me too. I have all summer (well, June and July) to play:P.

Julie, i'll go with you on the 6th (i think....), let me check my callie and talkl to hubby to see if anything else jives.

I THINK I have your phone # somewhere...I didn't get a business card from you did I...and misplace it?

Let's talk this afternoon...

I'll U2U you my phone #.

Hugs,

I have a wedding to attend on the 6th and my son is getting married later this summer so I'm not sure about what I will have to attend before that. I can keep the 27th in mind and see if it works. Would be fun to get all together!

Sheri, you are so nice. Of course, Iowans, Missourians(Is there such a word?), even, well, I should have said midwest people. The more the merrier! Your idea of the 6th AND the 27th for whoever can make it whichever day is great. Also, I think Julia is spending the night on the 27th and there are two more bedrooms available upstairs. Maybe I should open a B&B now that my nest is empty.:P

Archived