Need a good book!

Do any of you ladies/gents know of a book on longarm quilting for beginners? What I really need is Longarm Quilting for Dummies but I haven't been able to find such a title. There must be a book (or maybe several) that explain the basics for beginners but I haven't been able to find one. :( Any info on the subject would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, CraftTLady

Crafttlady,

I bought Linda Taylor's dvd's and her Ultimate Quide to machine quilting book and found them great to use. I have only been machine quilting a few months but it is fun to set and doddle on paper too and try them out on muslin or community quilts. :)

Jean

from Colorado

• 5 years later...
Originally posted by TheNiftyStitcher

Do any of you ladies/gents know of a book on longarm quilting for beginners? What I really need is Longarm Quilting for Dummies but I haven't been able to find such a title. There must be a book (or maybe several) that explain the basics for beginners but I haven't been able to find one. :( Any info on the subject would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, CraftTLady

I know this is a really, really old post, but I got this book about 5 months ago at a yard sale for $1. I find neat sewing stuff sometimes. So you might try that if you haven't already got the book.

Archived