July Moxie Meeting(now updated)

Hi Guys from Missouri,

Have been reading the posts this morning at the motel and sorry that we will be missing out on all the fun BUT, we have been having a good time. Jim's reunion with his foster brother after more than 50 years has been a real blessing. His wife and I just sit back and listen to all of their stories. We've been to three acitivities with Jim's Cyber Friends group that he started for his high school---all those people do is EAT and talk, of course. Looking forward to seeing you all in the fall. Jim says to make sure that if someone comes that is not on his list...to get their info for the newsletter and whatever the plans may be made for the Fall Meeting.

Meg you are right. I think Miss Les gave me the wrong directions when I spoke with her yesterday. she has sooo many projects going on she got them mixed up. HOpe this doesn't cause confusion for anyone. whatever you guys come up with will work.

Bekah,

Are you planning on riding with me and Melora? I hope so! I haven't heard from Nancy Jo yet to see if she is closer to vancouver or portland.

I will have to go buy some fabric you have my interest WAY up??? Someone please wear your hat, I haven't seen one yet! And remember your name tags! I will probably end up forgetting mine now that I reminded you all!

See you sunday

Brendalee

Brendalee Yes I am riding in your front seat it is closer for me to meet you then drive up to meet Nora

Bekah we are meeting at Washington Square by Talbots, you are welcome to come to my house and drive to Wash Sq with me I am the Hollywod exit on I84 call me i f you want t o drop yur car here gve me a call

We are just getting ready to head to the airport in KC for our trip home to Portland.

Here's wishing all of you a Fun filled day at the coast.

Hope someone will Take pictures and post them.

Pat Schafer Sorry to read that you are not feeling up to par. We send "Get Well Wishes" your way.

Boni in Dundee. We Do have these get togethers on Saturdays from time. Some can't make it on Saturday -- Some can't make it on Sunday so we will be alternating. Hope to see you at the next meet.

Archived