Hey NancyJo/Moxie ladies

Hey girlfriend are you going to the Moxie meeting next sunday?. I am driving if you want to tag along?. Also anyone else is welcome. I have a grand caravan so I can fit 6 comfortably. We can all meet up at say the Walmart at mill plain in Vancouver. Can't wait to see all of you.

Nora

Millennium

Washougal WA

You bet I am going. Would not miss it. Gotta see my friends. Brenda is going too so maybe she will pop in here. We were going together but it looks like we could all take one car. I think Melora is going too. Let's do it. I'll text Brenda to pop in and reply.

Nancy

This is now third time trying to reply to this. I would love to drive with you but you may not want me. I need to sit upfront. those coastal curves are a killer onthose of us inflicted with motion sickness. So if you can accommodate my affliction let me know and I will be there. Is there room for both stuffe and a chair? I am getting excited.

Melora and I just chatted and we are going to meet at Washington Square in front of Talbots. Lets meet at 7:45 am that should give us enough time. If this is closer for you Becka maybe you and Melora could ride together to Washington Square?

I am waiting to hear from Nancy Jo to find out if she is going to ride with me or if it is more convienent for her to meet in Mill Plain.

Thanks Nora for the invite, I will look forward to seeing you all when we get there.

Brendalee

Archived