Hi Chris. I don't know if you can get castors for your table but I use those plastic furniture movers under mine. I just raise the table with the hydralic lift and slip them under the feet when they are raised. Then just lower the feet back on to the plastic and you can move your machine pretty easily. I have't tried moving very far but I keep my machine fairly close to the wall. I only move it out when I'm working from the back. Hope this helps.

I was going to put castors on my table and found they would raise the table higher than was comfortable for me. We decided the table moves easily and wouldn't be moved often enough to warrant trying to live with the higher height. If I were to put anything under the legs it would be the furniture movers/sliders which don't raise the height of the table.

Hi Chris.

You can put castors on the machine. APQS sells some that work. There is a company in Las Vegas that I deal with that sells the Total Locking castors that I have been using for some time. They lock in all directions. Some castor wheels will turn when locked if you lean on the machine.

The important thing is to make sure they have the proper weight ratio per wheel. You also need to make sure they are the threaded stem and it requires a certain thread to fit the leg properly. You unscrew the foot that is on the machine and the castor screws into that opening. I can send you the info, but you may not want to order from a US company. Just let me know.

Patty

Archived