Ult II - maybe for sale

I am thinking of selling my Ultimate II with intellistitch and a 12" wooden table. I was wondering if many of these have sold and if there is any interest. It works great but I want to get intelliquilter added to it and there is some work to be done before that happens (tablewise) and I might not want to wait that long. So I might get a different machine and table. I live in central Nebraska.

Kerri

picturethis6@yahoo.com

Everyone that has been listed here over the last few years have sold, so I don't see any reason why it wouldn't continue to do so now.

You will never know unless you try. Angie sold her's last week same set up...and it wasn' just a few days or a week in selling.

Hi Teresa,

I am in the Seward area of Nebraska. I have not fully decided if I will be selling it yet, but if I do, it would be the table with it. If I got a new machine, I would not have the need for the old table and it would be harder to sell by itself. I also have edgerider wheels on it.

Thanks for your interest. Kerri

Hi Kerry,

I recently sold my Ultimate II with the wooden table and Intellistitch. I advertised it on the local Craigs list, here on the APQS forum, over on the Homequiltingsystems group on Yahoo and the Professional Long Arm group on Yahoo and Quilt Tropolis.

I had 4 contacts about it within a week. I sold it for $4800.00 which I was told is a steal. And it probably was. However, I think quilters ask too much for their used long arms considering how depreciated they are (just like everything else)---and then wonder why they don't sell.

Two of the people who were interested in "Rosie" did not know a thing about long arm quilting and I sort of steered them off. The one quilter who purchased "Rosie" lived in North Calif. and had quilted on a Grace frame with a 9" arm Juki machine. I encouraged her to come and see the machine. The reason I hesitated to sell it to just anyone is I had taken very good care of the machine, and the Intellistitch could be ruined in a matter of minutes if someone did not know what they were doing, and I wasn't going to let that happen.

The quilter who bought it spent the whole afternoon with me using the machine and learning all about how the Intellistitch works both from the front of the machine and the back. I felt confident when they loaded it up, that "Rosie" was in good hands.

I have heard via Email, and she is indeed enjoying "Rosie" as much as I did.

I also contacted APQS prior to selling the machine, and the new Lennie table will work with the Ultimate II. $1900.00 plus shipping for the Lennie table. I wanted this information in case the buyer wanted to switch out tables at some point. I also contacted the Intellistitch installers, Helen and Tony Bazinsky, and they will continue to provide support to the new buyer.

Well, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it! :D

I don't think you should have any problems selling your Ultimate II if you start advertising it, and don't overprice it.

Archived