NQR - I'm Sitting On Top of the World

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got home late last night. I had to leave kicking and screaming cuz I wanted to stay another week. There was so much more that I wanted to do and see, but there just wasn't enough time.

I'm glad you all enjoyed the virtual vacation. Cape Brenton is definitely on my list of vacation spots again!! Spectacular scenery around every turn of the Cabot trail. And then even better when you take some of the hikes on the trail to the tops of the mountains. All I can say is WOW!!

But for now it's back to work on Monday and back to quilting tomorrow afternoon. I have 3-4 quilts to get finished for the AQS show in October so I'd need to start getting them cranked out. :o

Debbi and Shana, that was a great vacation we went on wasn't it? Oh, I wasn't really there? It sure felt like it.

Debbi, please tell me you had a telephoto lens on that camera when you encountered the huge moose. I'd never heard of geocache trails before. Of course we've had problems using out daughter's GPS to take the grand-daughter to Disneyland and we're not that far from it and have lived in the area all our lives. (Thought it would help choose alternate freeways to avoid traffic) Those trails really sound like fun. Maybe one for quilters with fat quarters to drool over in one of those boxes.

Archived