(P)fun(P)feiling(P)feather DVD is ready.....

Claudia

Got homefrom work today,,and Guess What!!!!!!!!!!

I got my DVD today,,, going to watch it the first thing in the morning... Thanks so much for the instruction sheets enclosed,,, I hope I will be as good as you are someday... because I have a wonderful teacher to learn by...

Thanks again

Wilma Depriest

• 3 weeks later...

Claudia,

we had a great time yesterday at your store, playing with the software and exchanging ideas (and the chocolate was delicious).

When we got home, first thing I did was watch your new DVD. It is awesome!

Such clear instructions. This DVD really makes it look easy, because you show every step from the beginning - which looks easy - and then you build it up very gradually, which makes it still look easy :)

Up to the stunning end result of your pfeather styles, we can still see and remember how it was built. And then you top it with showing it on the drawing board.

It is wonderful! And it even helps me in drawing and creating digital patterns too!

Start with a pearl :)

For those of you who were hesitating to get it: visit Claudia's website http://www.quilt-und-co.de/fr_home.htm and watch the YouTube movie. You just have to get the DVD. You will love it!

Loes

Claudia, I really enjoyed your DVD. Instructions were very clear and the filming made it easy to follow with no rushing thru a technique so's you had to keep rewinding to catch it.

Your delivery made it seem as though you were in the room with me, so naturally you. Of course you'd be welcome anytime in person :P

Can't wait to get PPPing.

Archived