What do you I think said? What would you have said? UPDATE...

Linda - If anyone has "moxie" it would be you girlfriend. This may be a trial for now, but hopefully, you covered all the "what if's" with her so that she can't say too much except rave about the great job that I know you will do. You will keep us posted, right? I know that if anyone can please this woman, you can - and I'm glad that her hair look Fabulous. We wouldn't want a mussy headed customer on the loose!:cool::P:cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Lynn--funny you should ask!! She called yesterday asking about it. I originally told her it would be finished sometime in the last week of the month, so I guess yesterday qualified!! She gave me a massive batting and also said she wanted me to trim what I need from the large piece since she needed the rest for a baby quilt. She would be over today as soon as I got home from work (noon). It is now 5 pm and I still have the batting waiting for her. --sigh--

Her quilt will be loaded tomorrow and finished hopefully Sunday. I can't wait--I already know she will be unimpressed but the sooner it is over the sooner we can have the "poor fit" talk--if she ever calls me again!;)

Originally posted by ffq-lar

She would be over today as soon as I got home from work (noon). It is now 5 pm and I still have the batting waiting for her. --sigh--

Maybe they split up Washington state to have more than one time zone and you and she live in different zones. Maybe its not yet noon in her zone. :P:P:P:P Or maybe its not today yet....l just love people who say they will come over or call today, and then you wait and wait and wait...to have them say something stupid like "Oh, was that today...I'm sorry I thought it was tomorrow." or they don't even bother to call you later.

Good going Linda. That would be a tough one!

When I was growing up my mom was a hairdresser. I remember her telling the story of a very demanding customer. Mom said "I can work with her hair ALL DAY---that woman will NEVER look like Dolly Parton." All these years later when I think of customer service I remember that. ;)

Archived