Innovations

Hi all,

I've taken 2 classes a day at Innovations and they were all wonderful. Sue Patten's class was so fun - she has an awesome personality. I hope to be able to use the techniques I've learned as I practice with my Millie. Sally Terry had a class on What to practice when you get your longarm home which I think will be really helpful for me since I'm a newbie.

I met some of forum members and am looking forward to next years Innovations when I'll have a little more experience under my belt.

Took Amy's class on APQS Maintenace and will be leveling my table, checking the brushes and trying to adjust the rails wheels to run more smoothly.

Way too much fun....Mercedes

I think I've been following you around Mercedes. I also took the machine maintanance, Sally Terry's what to practice and Sue Patten this afternoon on background fills and am going to her trunk show tomorrow too. I've also had 3 classes with Pam Clark and have really enjoyed those. Now if my machine would just co-operate with me.

You're up early my friend! I hope to see you again today. Yes...the food fight. The floor show at the Spaghetti Factory. It will live in infamy!:P

(A tray of stuff was dropped near/ upon two diners. It caused lots of laughter, jokes, and attention. And embarrassment for the server of course. We got a free dinner out of it! Almost worth it.:D)

Archived