Minnesota Twins fabric

I am looking for the licensed Minnesota Twins baseball fabric. My daughter in Scottsdale is a HUGE Twins fan. She called a week ago and said she had an idea for a christmas present, "A Minnesota Twins quilt". I have been looking on line, but all I can come up with is the fleece, which I already have for the backing. Is anyone has some, please contact me. I am hoping for 3 yards, but will take whatever I can get.

Thanks,

Sharon

Sharon, I found it in Fleece at JoAnn's website and a couple more. MLB Fleece-Minnesota Twins $14.99. There's some listed on "ebay?". www.bearpawquilting.com has every team except MT, you might be able to call them to see if they can get it for you? I love to use fleece for my backing fabric. I have the same problem finding Penn State fabrics because they're really strict with there license. Anyway, don't know if this helps, good luck on your search.

Bonnie,

I did check out Wal-mart, but no MLB Twins fabric in cotton. I did buy the fleece with twins on it.

Connie,

Thanks for looking for me, I did see the twins on ebay, but a FQ was 18.99. But I did buy the fleece for the backing.

I am heading down to Des Moines on Wednesday, so maybe some of the vendors will have baseball themed fabrics and I can just work with that.

Sharon

Archived