Warm thoughts for RitaR please

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Dear Quilty Friends... Thank you, HUGE HUGS and God Bless, always.

Joyce, My special prayers for you and the thumb problems/surgery. I have about a 1/4" gap between the biggest joint and the base part, almost at my wrist, both hands have, one isn't so bad. For now, at least, I'll not ask or mention this to any Dr.s. I still use them.

Liam, my Lama friend, thank you again, and prayers, may God lead the Dr.s in treating you. Hope it doesn't hurt as bad as the hip shot did. I thought I was going to have to peal myself off the ceiling. I'm not afraid of or scared of or shy of needles, but truely, that thing felt like a soda straw. One tiny shot of numbing solution didn't reach anywhere close to surface to joint, either. Anyway, may you be unconscious and not have to bear the full pain.

Both of you and everyone else having surgery, heavy treatments, please follow Dr.s orders. Therapy, nursing, etc. It always helps, though may not feel so at the time.

With Dr.s blessings We were up and gone by 9:30 this morning got home about 7, after supper.

Went up to the elbow and wrist Dr. first and got cleared from him, HURRAH!!!!! then on to the Randolph Quilters Quilt show in Asheboro.. Anita, you and Connie really would have enjoyed it.

I know we have others here in North Carolina not too far away, and it's still open, tomorrow, Sat. Nov 7th. from 10 to 6. plenty of parking. nice facilities.

RitaR

Rita - Great to hear from you lovely lady! Thanks for letting me know about the show. I think I just might up and go in the a.m. My himself is away and all I planned on doing was cleaning house...what a great diversion a quilt show would be. Wish I could have gone with you and Roland today.

Anyways...glad you were able to get away and enjoy the show. Awards for anyone we know? Hope you're doing well and full of inspiration.

Anita

Archived