Happy Birthday to My Millie!

Happy birthday to your Millie, I too celebrated a year with my Lenni, this past August and cant believe how much my quilting skills have improved over this past year. More than the past 15 years of quilting I think. It is truly amazing what a difference it makes to quilt with a truly remarkable professional top of the line machine!!! APQS makes all of us look so goooood!!! Thank you APQS for developing such wonderful machines.

Thanks, Jeanne and Happy B'day to your Lenni, too! Carol, congratulations on your new Lenni! Let us know when she arrives. You will be amazed at how much and how quickly you learn. It can really step up your quilting game; has for me!! I just love my Millie; best gift my DH ever gave me. Thanks to Amy, Heidi, Dawn, and all the folks at APQS for the great service and support. You guys all rock, and you help us rock, too!!

Vickie Oliver

Beachside Quilter

APQS Rep SW FL

Yeah, reading all your posts this week I was thinking of how I had the same feelings just a year ago! I sat and stared at my Millie for at least a week; was too scared to turn it on or screw up the tension. One day I came home, the lights were on in my studio and my husband was "writing" his name. I couldn't believe it! That did it; I pushed him out of the way, rolled up my sleeves and went at it. Only took a day for me to become "hooked", LOL.

So, our girls are close enough that we can "share" their birthdays! Enjoy your new baby and most of all, have FUN!!

Vickie Oliver

Beachside Quilter

APQS Rep SW FL

Archived