ultimate I for sale, price reduced

Thanks Kristina for the quick answer.

This machine was a late 1997. It is a no frills machine. It is great for a beginner as it has only one button. On or off. You can adjust it to your sewing preference by the variable speed dial. It has zippers and new composition wheels and is in great mechanical condition. If it doesn't sell, I am going to put Brad to work on quilts on it while I am working on mine. He has got to quilt his bargello sometime. :P:P:P

I know, Carmen. I have absolutely no excuse. I've had a very busy summer, but Margie has too and she's completed dozens of quilts.

I haven't quilted anything, I haven't fished as much as I'd like, (I HAVE been in the boat, but only twice...) but the worst thing of all is neglecting everyone on this forum.

I'll try to write more!

And fish more!

And quilt more!

Brad

• 8 months later...

If this machine is ANYTHING like Sandra's (Baton Rouge) you are in for a wonderful experience, Irene! I played on hers and wanted to take it home with me. I even thought if I had a "real quilting studio" I would buy an Ult 1 in addition to my Lenni. I could rent it out or just play on her myself. You are gonna have a blast! Congrats!

Archived