Hartley micro-drive for sale "Size B" (Liberty, Lenni & Ult II) - PRICE REDUCED AGAIN -- SOLD

I am reducing the price again to $100.00. I have the smaller version of the micro-drive that I used on my Ult II that I no longer need since I traded it in for a Millennium. I understand there is a different one I need for the Millennium, so I am selling this one. I will add a picture below so you can see which version I am selling. Ones from APQS sell for $200.00.

The new ones in my booklet that came with my 2009 Milli is different. The top part is thinner and bent inward and the legs are longer. APQS said the top is thinner so it doesn't block the new type light. I tried it on my milli and the legs aren't long enough, so I will get the new one when I sell this one.

That is a great price for a set of micro drive handles....as mentioned by John above, these handles will fit the "B" size heads....for the newer machines with LED lights, this handle will block alot of the light. This handle is perfect for any machine with the flourescent light tube, and there are alot of those machines out there, someone is going to get a good deal for these.

There is a new style micro drive handle for any new machine (A and B size heads) with LED lights...they look the same only difference is the part that clamps to the bar is thinner thus allowing more light by.

Archived