Need Ideas Please.......

Vicki,

What a pretty quilt. I see circles around the block designs and then some kind of either feather wreath or stencil in the white areas. Lots of places to play on this one. I would probably do lots of different things in the blocks, line dancing, feathers, straight lines. Personally to me this is calling for lots of curvy designs.

I also see curvy in this quilt.

I see a heart shape with feather's around it in the white areas.

Some sort of swag design in the border (dark border). CC or continuous line with a leaf in the teal border.

SID around those 12 big blocks, stiple down the white in those blocks. Then, do some creative enhancement stitching in the block design itself.

Like doodlebug's squigglies, etc.

Start looking for "fills" and utilize those in those individual shapes in those blocks.

Thanks for the input, I was also thinking wreaths in the large white areas, CC's in the teal blocks and lots of playing in each pieced block, stumped though on big border. I like your swag idea Sheri for the big border, or maybe some meandering feathering to tie in those wreaths....hmmmm

I see lots of fun with this one - possible show quilt and really well pieced (nice change after the ruffle curtains I have been working on...):D

Archived