APQS Mark Caraher is coming to the UK!

I am thrilled to announce the forthcoming visit of Mark Caraher from APQS in January 2010. He will be in Surrey for a one-day workshop on Friday 22nd January and Aberdeenshire on Sunday 24th January.

He will be running a class on basic machine maintenance. If anyone would like to take their machine head along for specific questions, he will try to advise within the time limits.Please let me know if there are particular problems you would like to address or parts that may be required in advance as he may have a tiny space in his luggage and I can order anything else in good time.

I do not have accommodation to offer in Scotland at present, apart from in a yurt, but I can provide a list of hotels/B&B in the area if anyone would like to come North and explore the many quilt shops in this area.

I would like you to register your initial interest in this class with me and I will pass on your details to Chris Taylor who will host the Surrey class or put you on my Scottish list.

I will provide a goody bag for participants!

PS you don't have to be from the UK... you can visit from the Republic of Ireland, Norway or anywhere else if you like!:D

LINZI

Archived