Let there be light!

I'm way psyched! Dave and DeLoa Jones were here today and delivered and installed the lights I purchased from them. These things are awesome...what a difference having good light will make. They rotate and swing out so you can move them around as needed...there's even a remote control. The lights don't add to the space requirements of the table at all...good design. I also got the lights for under the table for checking the back of the quilt.

I can't wait to get down there (basement) and give the new setup a whirl...but not today :( I have to stay focused and finish the painting I've been working on for the last 2 days. (what was I thinking buying a fixer upper???)

Hope you've all had a safe and happy holiday!

Anita

I know what you mean...my current house needs work (not a ton) but enough to keep me from quilting. Right now I am sanding the texture off the walls in the living room. Yuck, dusty and no fun. Then I get to paint, install crown moulding and new trim for the window, doors and floor boards.

Anita,

So you were the after-January 1 installation! I was the stop on the way to FL. Dave and Deloa told me that they were installing another set of lights before heading back to Michigan. I truly love mine; they make such a difference as you noted. And the remote is just too cool.

Enjoy your quilting day!

Lynn

And so you were the other intallation...I was wondering! My machine is in an unfinished basement with basement quality lighting. Between these lights and the EdgeRiders, I'm in hog heaven. Now I just need a little more heat down there.

I put on a beanie and an old robe over some warm clothes and did a little bit of quilting today...there haven't been many opportunities lately, so this was a real treat. And wow, what a difference it makes to actually be able to see what I'm doing.

Enjoy!

Anita

Archived