Katydids - Edgerider Instructions

Patty,

My husband has just installed my Christmas Gift of Edgerider Wheels using your instructions. They were really good.

The instructions did not say to remove the extra nut he had put on my machine for the Circle Lord so he left all of these on, along with the number of washers you said. My machine was then a lot closer to the leveller bar than was needed so we raised it too.

Do you need to put in the instructions for others to check the height of their leveller bar too?

I am loving my wheels already.

Lyn

Hi Patty,

Just wondering if the instructions are changed yet for the leveling bar? My wheels should be here shortly and I need to print out the instructions and do some read throughs and list any questions I have before I even think about starting this process.

Thanks....Mercedes

Hi Kay, no I haven't been able to add the leveling bar info on the site yet. It is basically that you need to raise the bar high enough so that you can slip your fingers between the bar and the bed of the machine up to the first knuckle. No higher than that or your quilt will vibrate.

Originally posted by Mercedes

Hi Patty,

Just wondering if the instructions are changed yet for the leveling bar? My wheels should be here shortly and I need to print out the instructions and do some read throughs and list any questions I have before I even think about starting this process.

Thanks....Mercedes

Done!!

Archived