NQR - Child Related

They WILL tell on themselves!

Over the Christmas holidays I asked Meredith had she been being sweet at school. She didn't say anything. I asked if she had stood in the corner for any reason. She said, "I say Barney!" Well, I must have walked around with a question mark floating around above my head for the next few days as I pondered that one. A few days later she said, "Shut up!" to one of her stuffed animals and quickly looked up at her Mom and said, "I not say ugly word, I say Barney!" Now, it becomes clear that, when at school, she had indeed been standing in the corner for saying "Sit!" and they have replaced it with "Barney!" She was trying to tell me all along and I just didn't get it!

got to love them. I love the way they tell on themselves so matter or factly. Called out to my grandson, Hey Weber what are you doing. Didnt see where he had gone, so quickly they disappear. I hear a voice from my bedroom. I am here, getting into your stuff Gramma!! He sure was too. He loves to get into lotion, toothpaste and anything he can find on the vanity. Now that he is three he doesnt get into quite as much mischief. Too funny they are for sure.

Archived