Need your help, Y'all

Hi Sylvia,

I don't know what this pattern is called, but it uses a method called Cutout Magic and the Australin Quilters Companion #40 magazine has an instructional DVD attached which explains this technique. Lisa Walton of Dyed and Gone to Heaven is the instructor. When you see/read about the technique, it is so simple and easy it hurts!!;) But Ohhhh, so effective. It is a definite project on my list.

I read through the post and didn't see a name..... I like it too - might have to add to my "To Do" list! :D

Wondering about this Ricky Timms "stable stuff" - - gets Puffy when wet - so then when it dries it will stay puffier then when put in there???

Just curious if others have had great results with this stuff or not. Can you iron it?? This isn't the stuff that gets all hard and crinkly when you steam it - is it??? First time I am hearing about it - but I can think of lots of fun things to do with it!! :cool:

Thanks MB, my thread didn't have it finished with all that fine quilting but there is still no name of the pattern. I also am interested in the Ricky Tims stuff. Will get some and use it if I ever find out the name of this pattern. After all, even if I draw it myself, I need to give the designer credit :D.

Archived