QUILTING ESTIMATE CALCULATOR... Ready for your sites... Contact me today!

OK! OK! OK!

Sorry everyone, I've been pretty busy with custyquilts and have been trying my hand at writing. I have been recently published/featured in Professional Quilter, Quilter's Home, Cloth Paper Scissors Studios, Quiltposium and Quilters Connection Magazines. I really enjoy discussing quilting from a Man's perspective although the more I write, I'm finding that it's more from a LAQ's point of view than anything.

QUILTING ESTIMATE CALCULATOR...

I've finally got the code ready for everyone to use. I've gathered all the files and need to decide the best way for everyone to receive it. There are a few instructions included with the files and code. I would like to set up a time that I can answer questions for any of you that may have trouble following them.

I think the best way will be to send it in an email. Many of you have emailed me, u2u'd, and answered this post. I would like to just send one email if possible so give me a few hours to gather your email addresses and send it out to you guys.

If you haven't requested yours yet and would like to do so now, use the contact form at http://manquilter.com.

Matt,

This is SO GENEROUS of you. I can't tell you how very much I appreciate your doing this for all of us.

I had a formula of sorts that I labored over in MS Excel, not as good as the one I tried on your site, but mine got lost when my computer crashed with that virus.

Now I don't have to recreate it, I can use yours.

Thanks SO MUCH.

24 hours later... how's everyone doing?

Let me know if you need any help. My wife is at our guild's executive meeting and I've got the five Littles (that need supervising) sound asleep in their beds and the three oldest at the kitchen table studying. That means I'm bored and lonely. LOL! Maybe I'll just finish this custyquilt and let you guys sweat it out. :) jk! Email me if you need help!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived