Claudia's Showquilt

Originally posted by Mary Beth

..... Donna took the pen. That girl, AKA Sam's Mom, is full of it. Between the two of us we wrote quite the little description, that I feel should go down in history as the longest description of a quilt MQS has ever seen. But....there is always this year to break that record :D

:P hahaha! yes, that was so funny!

When the description of Claudia's auction quilt was read...on and on.....for what seemed like 5 minutes. hahaha! it was hilarious. everyone in the entire room was ROFLOL! :P It was perfect. Those auctions are the funnest events! And the spontaneity -- and Mark taking up the last minute duties as the auctioneer and all the improv it was just tooo much FUN! :P

I hope you just pile it on DEEP heavy duty with the description this year. I think everyone would love it. hahaha!

Claudia

Ok, for MQS I will make a sideshow "The making off" to show where it started. No doubt about that, it started with you thinking and drawing a sketch..... I still have a photograph of the first sketch. Loes and I were pleasantly surprised you traced the original sketch in Pre-Design Studio...... you needed some help but it did not take that long before you finished the drawing and took it to the printshop to get a copy on a large piece of paper.

Right now a picture of you and Loes working on the laptop with Pre-Design Studio..... I took the drawing off the picture as that would show too much of your design.

post--13461903353859_thumb.jpg

Archived