Circlelord Trillium Giant Template

circlelord

Yeah Michael, now I don't have to feel like such a tease!

The next quilt that I am putting up is a small crib quilt - just a panel and my customer said to do what I want. I think I will do it with my new template and then post a picture. It will be about a week or so though..

PS - My photography sucks though - I hope I can do it justice!

Carol - I wish! However, I'm going to use it on my next quilt (after a large one I have on now), which means probably on the weekend. I have to talk to my customer first - I promised her freehand daisies, but she has 4 quilts with me, I'm sure I can convince her that one of them has to be Trilliums instead of daisies! Maybe Wednesday after next?

Hey Caroline - When I get a new template, I want to use it right away. Most of my customers are OK with me changing their pattern as most of them just say do whatever. But, if I have a quilt that I think would look better with the new template and the customer is a little hesitante I offer them a slight discount and that usually works. I've never had a customer tell me they didn't like it. I know this is my business but isn't this fun!

Archived