How to get email pic to here?

Hi! Anybody able to help me? My client sent me a great pic of her quilt that she brought to me today to quilt. I wanted to put it on this chat so I might get some ideas. It is a HUGE beautiful quilt, and would love some input!! Anyone know how to get the picture from my email to here? Thanks for any help. linda

Shannon, Hi! thanks! I know how to get it here from my computer, that 's how I post pictures all the time, but I have having a hard time with getting it saved TO my computer. I tried putting it in my doc. but something is not doing right. When I tried opening it with my paint it wouldn't do it. I'll go try to get it on here....thanks!

Julia, yep. That's what I'm doing. I have it saved to my computer now, and it is in my Adobe workshop. When I tried to post it, the message came up that said it was too big. I don't know how to make it smaller. I can't get it to go into paint. I know, I just thought of something....maybe if I put it in my "Snapfish " account, maybe I can pull it from there.... I'm going to go try that.

Archived