2001 Millie for sale 10,000. plus paid dealers fee

Machine: APQS Millennium, 12 foot table

Price: $10,000.

This 2001 Millennium with 12 foot table has all the bells and whistles! I will also include free the Hartley base expander, a $125.00 value for free.This machine comes with several R&S giant long board templates to get you started with your business. This machine was just serviced at the factory and runs beautifully. If you live near me I can deliver. I will help you set up the machine and give you instruction while I am there. If you are outside the area, you are responsible for all shipping and transportation costs. Please feel free to contact me anytime at 360-835-5913 or by e-mail. I will give a nice paid dealers fee if it results in a completed sale. nora@columbiagorgequilting.com.

Nora

Hi Linda, no I am not going out of business. I am addicted to quilting. I am looking at lighter machine as the direction of my web site business is more toward custom work. This has been a very difficult decision for me but necessary to move forward with my career. I still want to be part of this forum and come to all the Moxie meetings. I hope you all still want to be seen with me.

Sincerely,

Nora Alquraisha

Archived