SOLD! HARTLEY FENCE & MYRNAS DVD BEST OFFER !!

CONGRATS MARY!! SHE'S IN "LIKE NEW CONDITION" AND IN IT'S ORIGINAL BOX FOR YOU TOO!

I have the Hartley Fence which does the circles, baptist fans, diagonal's, cross-hatching, etc AND Myrna's DVD teaching you how to use your Hartley Fence FOR SALE. BEST OFFER!!(plus shipping...give me your zip and i'll find out what the cheapest/best shipping costs would be.) This is half price of buying it new and i've only used it twice!!!! So, it's in like-new condition!

This will fit the Millennium, ULT I, and Freedom Machines.

Hartley Fence

The Fence is a longarm quilting attachment that enables you to quilt perfect diagonal lines, circles and intricate designs.

An attachment for quilting perfect diagonal lines and circles.

The Hartley Fence is made in America with the finest available materials and comes with a two-year replacement guarantee (with normal use).

•Fully adjustable fence guide with metal straight edge that will not warp or wear.

•Idler arm and wheel for friction-free transfer capabilities.

•Positive-locking brake assembly so the Fence is held securely while stitching diagonals or circles.

•Circle attachment for making any size circle up to 22 inches in diameter.

•Simple installation - easily attaches to the rails of quilting machine.

•Anodized Aluminum parts

•Instructions Included.

Regular Retail $ 595.00

i swear i watched a youtube on the hartley fence - it had marilyn badger demoing it at what appeared to be a quilt show. she had lots of bracelets on.

i couldnt find it - but there is a hartley link on the apqs website under accessories that explains it in writing pretty well.

Archived