Want to upgrade to longer table... UPDATE 2

Hi,

I want to find out if its possible to purchase a longer table. I have a 10 foot table and I want to upgrade to a 12 foot. Need a price. I have sent emails to two reps, the sales dept at APQS and left Heidi a voicemail. I have not heard a response from anyone. Is this not something they do???

Is there someone specific I need to talk to? Am I writing to the wrong people?

Does someone want to trade?

Thanks!

Getting a new table is possible, but not sure about just a straight across trade or upgrade.

That will be for someone else to answer,as I am a new rep and don't have all the answers yet, but please be aware that we Reps have just gotten back from a 4 day conference and those you have called are more than likely playing catch up.

Hey Beth, sorry you are not getting responses. I think I am one of them. So Sorry. Have been to Atlanta, then to Iowa for the APQS sales meeting and am now at a quilt show. I will go back through my emails and see, but need to head out to the show soon, so please be patient. Things will settle down next week.

Yes, it is possible to trade in your table rails and poles and keep everything else. Pricing has to come from Heidi. I think it depends on the length you want. You have to return your existing rails and poles after you receive the new ones. So there is shipping costs both ways.

I would also post on the for sale section and see if there might be someone that wants to trade in your area or within reasonable distance.

Thanks Ladies and thanks to Patty for the response!!! I am glad to know that you all were in a conference!!! It wasn't the usual wonderful customer service!!!! I wish I had known you were in Atlanta!!!

I have tried to find people locally but now hits, so I am ready to get new poles, and rails. My business has boomed in the last two months and I have several large custom quilts that need to be done.

Thanks again and will talk to you soon.

Originally posted by belquilt

Hi,

I want to find out if its possible to purchase a longer table. I have a 10 foot table and I want to upgrade to a 12 foot. Need a price. I have sent emails to two reps, the sales dept at APQS and left Heidi a voicemail. I have not heard a response from anyone. Is this not something they do???

Is there someone specific I need to talk to? Am I writing to the wrong people?

Does someone want to trade?

Thanks!

Archived