Visualizer

Mary Beth

Julia,

It is on the online classes on MQR.

So far the classes are very good. I have used the Zig-Zag template many times, but I did learn a few things and plan to go back over the videos and takes a few notes, because I know me...when I go to sleep I'm going to forget every thing I heard ;)

Sandra are you taking the classes online, right now? If I understand this correctly, you will be able to purchase the DVD after the classes are over, probably all classes on one DVD. But I don't know that for sure....this is the first time I have taken classes on MQR. I would pose this question there and see what they say...then let us know :)

Deb is showing the Visulizer on the last episode of the Zig-Zag video. Very interesting.

• 1 month later...

I'm taking Deb's classes at MQR and in one of the March classes she covers the visualizer for the basic Circle Lord, and I found it (visualizer) on the CD that Michael sent with the unit. Very cool! :cool: If you aren't enrolled in the CL classes at MQR, they are well worth the small cost. They open new doors for Circle Lord use!

Archived