Online fabric resources

Who are your favorite online resources for fabrics? This question was stimulated by Jeannine's request for a certain fabric today. Someone recommended a website I'd never heard of before and that has happened several times on this forum. Over the past year, you all have suggested some really great websites that I've enjoyed. Please everyone, chime in and share your best online resources with the group. Thanks, Nancy in Tucson

I recently signed up for e-mails from www.fabric.com. They have some great deals and each day there is a deal of the day e-mail sent out. I have bought a bunch of Kaffe Fassett fabrics, amongst others, for $3.98 a yard during their daily sales. Shipping is free with a purchase of $35.00 or more. I have received $5.00 off coupons with the two orders that I have received from them good on my next purchase. On my last order one of the fabrics was no longer available when my order was filled and I was sent another $5.00 coupon as an apology, the fabric I had ordered was only $3.98 a yard so that was very generous of them. Tracking information is sent out when the order ships.

Sue

Archived