Hello everyone.

Well, I finally decided to take the plunge and post a message. It has only taken me 4 years to get the gumption to do so, and only 4 years to finally feel like a real longarm quilter. I got there by monitoring all of your posts and learned alot from all of you. So a big Thank You to everyone. I am not good with computers, so I hope I am doing this right. I have a APQS Milli, that I love, and would not trade for the world.

I will just keep on reading your posts and learning form them.

OH MY GOSH! I just took the virtual tour of (name removed)'s studio. I don't think I belong here. It is just beautiful, including the sanctuary for the birds. I don't know what to say except WOW.

If I keep pushing these buttons, I probably will get lost. Please, come find my Myrna.

Don't think I am up to posting pictures yet, but I will surely look at yours, Mary Beth.

I had a few LA friends over to try my machine, (they were Gammill girls) and they hated all the buttons. One of the girls complained that the machine was too light and moved too easily. Golly Gee, am I lucky.

The desktop downstairs does not work for the internet. I have been off the internet for a few weeks. since the flood here in PA. I just tried on the laptop and for some reason that works??? We bought one of those digital cameras and as soon as I figure out how will try and post a picture of a quilt for your judgement. I am not good at it yet, but if I can keep practicing maybe some will be worth showing. I get all sorts of help here and I do need all the help I can get.

I am very excited about getting my millie and CQ up and working well now. I had some troubles at first but am having smooth stitches now. Hve completed 3 community quilts in 2 days! I am planning to go to Iowa in August for classes. I have been reading this chat pages before I got my Millie and CQ. Thank you all for all your good comments.

Awesome Deal Sharon!

You are going to simply LOVE CQ & all the great things you can accomplish!

Have fun at the home office, Bob, Carla, & the gang are a great bunch to work with.

Enjoy your classes, & give a hollar if you ever need assistance regarding CQ!

If I keep pushing these buttons, I probably will get lost. Please, come find me Myrna.

*******I'll find you, Linda not to worry. You'll catch on fast.

I had a few LA friends over to try my machine, (they were Gammill girls) and they hated all the buttons. One of the girls complained that the machine was too light and moved too easily. Golly Gee, am I lucky.

*****LOL wait wntil the get tired from pushig all that around. You 'll just be smiling. But I know those Gammill girls love their machine too! And that's okay

Myrna

Hey Linda!

You are welcome as my guest anytime you want to come for a visit!

I love to share my quilting world with others, I am sew blessed to be living a quilters dream studio/show room!:D

Originally posted by sewingfarmgirl

OH MY GOSH! I just took the virtual tour of (name removed)'s studio. I don't think I belong here. It is just beautiful, including the sanctuary for the birds. I don't know what to say except WOW.

If I keep pushing these buttons, I probably will get lost. Please, come find my Myrna.

Don't think I am up to posting pictures yet, but I will surely look at yours, Mary Beth.

Linda -

"Moose Tracks" ? Where abouts are you at? Sounds like from up north.....

I have been working on this machine for about 3 1/2 years now, but it

just became mine last August. I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful

thing in my house and as my job! Life has so many twist and turns but if

one can make it all work out in the end...... Oh, it's been a great ride!

I look forward to seeing photos of your work in the future!

Archived