Thankyou Irene

Thanks for the hospitality, food and fun Irene. It was wonderful meeting you and the others. We love your studio and your beautiful home. You are very talented and I can only hope to quilt as well as you when I grow up;););). Thanks again and I look forward to seeing you again.

Yes a big thank you to Irene. It was a blast. The food was great (want the recipe) and the company was fun. It was great to put faces to names. Can't wait till the next meeting.

Hey LurkerJudy where are you!!?

I went shopping this morning and I was looking at pillow shams, shirts, sheets anything to quilt like Irene did the pillow shams but couldn't find anything of course. They were so awesome. And Pat was thinking about those horses all the way home.

Hope to see you soon, wish you lived closer Virginia, but maybe next year we will come to Kansas. If not see you next April at Irenes.

You all are so welcome!!! I had a great time and it was so great to put a face with the names on this list!! Thank you all for the fun evening!! I will post the recipe for the crab salad in the recipes section in the next few days as soon as quilt show things settle down!. Hope all of you made it home safely and dodged the storms!! I look forward to meeting again at MQS. Judy and I will be at the Sheraton arriving on Tues and staying till Sun. Again thanks so much for a nite of fun, friendship and sharing!! Cant wait to do it again.

I got home this afternoon, tired from the trip and the days at the show. Who would ever think a quilt show could be so tiring! :P A big 'thank you' to Irene for opening her lovely home to us and being a gracious hostess. It was fun getting to meet others from the forum, and some not from the forum, and a spunky lurker Lenni owner named Judy. :D C'mon out of lurkdom! I'm looking forward to meeting up with some of you at MQS, and it is just 2 weeks from now. The time is flying by!

OK Pam and Carmen, I'm out! I finally have something to say. . . It was really cool meeting you two and everyone else at Irene's last week. Another big thank you to Irene for making it all happen. What fun and what a great group! I'm already looking forward to our August get-together. Hope to see many of you at MQS!

Hi Irene!

Are you still eating salad? I can't believe how much was in those containers! Could i have the recipe fpr thae cauliflower dish and the great crockpot spaghetti? my email is penelopefabric@aol.com AND what was the name of that German thread you like my friend is going to Germany for a month in 2 weeks, i will ask her to look for it..

Hello everyone, I am so new to this I am not sure I am doing it correctly. I will be at the MQS show and staying at the Drury Inn. Please look me up! Has the list of quilters from Irene's gathering been sent? I really enjoyed the evening and meeting everyone. Irene thanks again. Cozette:P

Yea!!!Cozette joined the forum. I knew you could do it:):):) I hope we can meet up during MQS. I'm only here Mon-Wed. I fly out Thurs morn for Louisiana for my daughters college graduation. Maybe we can get together one of those nights.

Hey Cozette, I wondered when you were going to show up. I was going to call or email you to remind you to sign up.

I haven't sent out the list yet. It has been so hectic around here. I will try to get it out this weekend. I am sulking cuz I can't go to MQS. Maybe next year.

Most of you are still in OP and I am sure having lots of fun. The classes where great as well as the show. I arrived home safe on Thursday night. I really enjoyed meeting all of you and hope to see you at the next show I can afford to attend. I am going downstairs right now and start quilting! Cozette

Archived