What is your favorite frogger tool

oh yeah, Bobbi, I bought one of those little tools at "Quilt the Quilt 2002" in Duluth, MN. I didn't even have my Milli yet but as I was looking at the tools in that vender booth some woman standing behind me said as I was fondling that gizmo. "you will never regret that purchase ever" so I bought one. okay fastforward 8 years and I can't find the stuff from that show(and I know it is probably not healthy) I know I DO have it SOMEWHERE and now I don't have to look anymore, Bobbi, you just told me where I can get a couple more.. thank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank you

I mean I panic if I can't find the little thingy when I'm working, I've rolled it up in quilts, buried it under patterns, OMG thrown it in the garbage etc. I need to have a couple more so I don't have to obsess about where the only one I have is at any current moment. Did I say thank you?

dale

Moon Quilting

I am finishing a full panto line of frogging... I started using small embroidery scissors, switched over to my 4 in 1 applique tool... I find the sloppy stitches come out easy yet the good stitching is putting up a fight with lots of attitute.." like why are you picking on me !!!" I also find working from the back roller is the best in this instance.

Archived