How High Do I Go?????????

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh my gosh!!! I haven't had such a good chuckle for awhile. I had to quit reading at work cause I was supposed to be working and I was laughing waayy too loud. you are all a hoot. I love the idea of tax deductible steel coned bras. Can you just picture the look on the IRS dude's face when that little (or big depending on boobs) would come across his desk.?:P:P:P:P:P:P

Wow, I actually feel tall after reading that many of you are shorter than me ! I'm 5'3" tall and my belly bar comes above my belly button. I have really short arms, so I can't reach very far.

Shana,

Thanks for starting this very entertaining thread. You guys crack me up!

I asked Karen McTavish at MQX this very question. She said the bar should be between the belly button and the bottom of your bra. I'm 5' 11" and with the hydralic lift at its highest point, the bottom of the belly bar is 42" from the floor. Since my legs are long, that only hits me at my belly button.

Since I bought my machine in September I've always used it there because I could see better, but according to Karen it should be a couple inches higher. She also told me to lean against the bar while I quilt.

So LibbyG bellies up to the bar, eh?! I feel tall at 5' 4 1/2" , too. It's sort of at my belly button, too, but it depends on what shoes I'm wearing. Sounds like I may need to raise it and try it to see if it takes the stress off my back. Thanks for posting this thread, Shana! Too funny!!

Archived