Intelliquilter Sales Rep for Colorado

Grammie

Thought I would share with all my friends and future friends that Grammie Tammie (that's me lol) is now Intelliquilters Sales and Training Representative for the Beautiful State of Colorado. I am so honored to be involved with such a Great company and a great group of computerized quilters. I will do my best to represent Intelliquilter well and with the best of service and training for my customers.

Please contact me if you have any questions about IQ or computerized quilting. Happy to help.

This Intelliquilter has me SO EXCITED about Quilting again. I LOVE it and YOU WILL TOO!

Hugs Grammie Tammie aka Tammie Baggett LOLOLOL

• 1 month later...

Yea, Grammies the best. She even helped me when I needed picture for the set-up on a Millennium. I had uninstalled a Compuquilter on a A-1 and reinstalled it on a APQS Milli. This was my first time doing this without any training and boy did I get an education. Thank you again Tammie. Best regards, zeke............

Originally posted by quiltmaker54

I am looking for either a CompuQuilter or InteliQuilter rep that is close to Montana...

Tami said she is the IQ rep for Colorado. I know she is not that close to Montana, but Megan Best installs CQ and she lives in the state of Washington.

Are you interested in a used CQ? I need to sell mine (purchased in 2008) and it is installed on my Millie. It is fully transferable to a new owner, and has the latest version upgrade installed. I have enjoyed using it, but must sell.

If you would like to contact me for further information, my email is iquiltforyou @ shaw.ca (remove the spaces). I am just over the border from you, and I live in Edmonton, Alberta.

Marg Layton

I really appreciate the offer but have to buy the machine firstl. Right now I am trying to do a little research, my friend had a Gammill and Stattler Stitcher. I currently quilt for a shop in my area with their machine, they are not interested in upgrading and it is getting to be too much for me. The machine is an APQS Millie so I know quite a bit about the machines but am interested in finding out about the software. I also work full time for the state and commute 100 miles a day to and from work. I am on the road by 5:45 in the morning and rarley get home before 7 or 8 at night. I would really like to have my own machine and retire. That's my dream!!

Archived