MQS Wore Me OUT!

I feel like I'm hungover! Today is the first day I've felt normal.....sorta!!

I just wanted to chime in and say what a great time I had with y'all at MQS!! Loved meeting everyone!

My roomie and I stayed up til the wee hours yakking! What? Me? Talk?? Lisa was the perfect roommate and was gracious enough to put up with me! We hit it off from the get go!

Special thanks to Barb Mayfield, Joyce, Glenda, and Kay Anderson for carting our butts around! They were life savers!! Joyce took us to a cool quilt shop, Barb picked me up from the airport, took me for lunch, Glenda took us to dinner, Kay took us to dinner and to her wonderful studio! Then she gave us the most awesome gifts of fabric paintings and stencils!!! Kay is a treasure that Kansas will miss when she moves!!

If I laugh any harder at the auction I might need Depends! What a riot! Claudia, you are too funny!!! Mary Beth, Sheri, Patty B, Jolene, Catherine, and all of you are just a hoot!! Or is that a stitch??

The classes were all great! Loved Sue Patten and Claudia's hands on classes! Carla Barrett was the bomb also! Along with DeLoa, Renae Haddadin, Kimmy B.

Since I got home I think all I do is sleep!! I'm pooped out!

Finally I am in my studio and trying to work!

Jolene! I promise not to be on the chat ALL day! Just once in a while! hehehhe

Thanks everyone for a memorable experience!!

Love you all!!

You are right Jolene! And I do post a lot. I guess you can tell I didn't have a lot of customer quilts lately!!

Loved meeting you and having dinner next to you! And I hear you got to use my bed! I'm glad some one did. Sorry to hear you got stranded!!

Right, it was great! I missed you on the last day, Linnea, you must have already been getting tired, 'cause at the beginning you seemed to be everywhere I looked. Super great getting to know all of you, I will look forward to doing it again. Maybe at the new West Coast MQX next time? Now that I am officially a Moxie!!

Archived