Quilting with Machines in Ohio anyone?

Hi all, I am wondering who might have plans to attend the QwM show in northern Ohio this year (Sept 22-25). Along with great classes they are having a show. And, yours truly has been selected to teach this year! They are DSM classes but I am thrilled. It is at a beautiful resort called Sawmill Creek in Huron Ohio. Here is the website-

http://www.quiltingwithmachines.com/

Let me know if you plan to attend, and maybe we can meet!

Hi all, I am wondering who might have plans to attend the QwM show in northern Ohio this year (Sept 22-25). Along with great classes they are having a show. And, yours truly has been selected to teach this year! They are DSM classes but I am thrilled. It is at a beautiful resort called Sawmill Creek in Huron Ohio. Here is the website-

http://www.quiltingwithmachines.com/

Let me know if you plan to attend, and maybe we can meet!

Woohoo, Caron, YES, I am going to be there. Made my reservations and registered for my classes a couple of months ago. I'll have to catch up with you somehow. I did attend last year as well, along with friends I have met through our APQS classes with Dawn. We are having another reunion this year, I think there will be about six of us meeting there and taking classes. Last year I met up with Linnea very briefly and hope to visit a little longer with her this year. I sure hope she is planning to attend.

Should be a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to the actual quilt show and Irena Bluhm's exhibit of quilts. I think one of the quilts Irena is exhibiting is done by Heidi too!

How wonderful you will be teaching! Looking forward to meeting up with you.

:cool:

Woohoo, Caron, YES, I am going to be there. Made my reservations and registered for my classes a couple of months ago. I'll have to catch up with you somehow. I did attend last year as well, along with friends I have met through our APQS classes with Dawn. We are having another reunion this year, I think there will be about six of us meeting there and taking classes. Last year I met up with Linnea very briefly and hope to visit a little longer with her this year. I sure hope she is planning to attend.

Should be a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to the actual quilt show and Irena Bluhm's exhibit of quilts. I think one of the quilts Irena is exhibiting is done by Heidi too!

How wonderful you will be teaching! Looking forward to meeting up with you.

:cool:

Archived