Suspicious E-mail - Fil-Tec

I got an e-mail from Rachel Souders at Fil-Tec telling about the project ! I wrote her back and said I had already received the e-mail from the student, but deleted it because it was a little suspicious. Rachel apologized and said the students jumped the gun and sent out their e-mails before they were supposed to. I did see it on Facebook because Chris Meyers said he had just put it on there, and it will be on their website as soon as the person who does that gets back. I don't frequent Facebook and suggested they add the info to the website for anyone on there who is interested in buying their thread. Not everyone will see it on Facebook.

I like prizes and free stuff, too ! Might be fun once they get the kinks worked out. :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got an e-mail from Rachel Souders at Fil-Tec telling about the project ! I wrote her back and said I had already received the e-mail from the student, but deleted it because it was a little suspicious. Rachel apologized and said the students jumped the gun and sent out their e-mails before they were supposed to. I did see it on Facebook because Chris Meyers said he had just put it on there, and it will be on their website as soon as the person who does that gets back. I don't frequent Facebook and suggested they add the info to the website for anyone on there who is interested in buying their thread. Not everyone will see it on Facebook.

I like prizes and free stuff, too ! Might be fun once they get the kinks worked out. :)

Archived